In March 2010 Manchester will host the first Soccerex European Forum - a networking-focused event designed to bring the leading decision makers in the European and global football industry together for two days of intensive networking and business.
The conference will provide delegates with a front row seat to discussions centring on the most pertinent issues affecting the football industry, with a particular focus on thought-leadership and innovation.
Confirmed speakers for the forum include:
- John Skipper (Executive Vice President, ESPN)
- Casey Wasserman (Chairman & CEO, Wasserman Media Group)
- Jeff Mallett (Princiapal Owner of San Francisco Giants & former President of Yahoo)
- Brian Barwick (former Chief Executive at The FA)
- Niall Sloane (Controller of Sport, ITV)
The forum, which will return to Manchester every year until 2013, will take place at Manchester Central.
Each year, the two-day event is expected to attract around 2,000 delegates from around the world, will include seminars by leading industry figures and footballing legends.
For further information regarding delegate, exhibition, speaking and sponsor opportunities at the Soccerex European Forum please contact the Soccerex team on +44 (0)208 742 7100 or visit: www.soccerex.com/Europe