Terms and Conditions:
1. This competition is not open to employees of Marketing Manchester & Visit Manchester or any agency or company connected with this competition or family members of employees of these organisations.
2. Only one entry per person. All entrants must be aged over 18.
3. No cash alternative is available. Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-changeable.
4. The competition will be closed at 5pm on Friday 6th November and the names of both prize winners will be published on this website when the draw has been completed.
5. The match prize at Manchester United will be allocated at random amongst all those who have pledged support via this website where ‘your team’ is selected as ‘Manchester United’. This prize includes a table for four people (2 adults and 2 juniors) in the International Suite at Old Trafford for their fixture versus Chelsea on Saturday 3rd April 2010 (kick-off time tbc). The package includes a pre-match three course carvery meal and seats in the East Stand.
The match prize at Manchester City will be allocated at random amongst all those who have pledged support via this website before 6 November 2009 where ‘your team’ is selected as ‘Manchester City’. This prize includes a table for four people (2 adults and 2 juniors) in the Citizens Suite at the City of Manchester Stadium for their fixture versus Chelsea on Saturday 5th December 2009 (kick-off 3pm). The package includes retro style carvery, half time and full time refreshments, compere entertainment, executive seats, match day programme and car parking.
Both prizes do not include travel to and from Manchester or the venues. Any additional cost during the stay in Manchester has to be paid by the winners. Any additional beverages or goods consumed or services used at any of the above mentioned venues will have to be paid for by the winners.
6. Entrants acknowledge that their entries may be released or displayed to the public by Marketing Manchester or any agency connected with the competition and assign all rights necessary for promotion and publication of such entries to Marketing Manchester. Winners agree to grant Marketing Manchester or any agency connected with the competition the right to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without any additional compensation.
7. The competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
8. These terms and conditions do not confer any rights to any third parties under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.